Psychotherapy for parents in the perinatal/postpartum period can help with:
- Adjustment to parenthood for moms or dads
- Concerns about baby blues, or possible mood or anxiety disorders
- Support for parent-infant attachment and bonding
- Stress management!
- Couples and family issues
- Sibling adjustment to new baby’s arrival
- Specialized support for parents of preemies or babies with medical or developmental challenges
Psychotherapy is provided by Licensed Clinical Psychologist Kelly Ransom, PhD (#27453) and Licensed Clinical Social Worker Hannah Raiden-Wright, LCSW (LCS 25557). Kelly can be reached at (510) 575-3020. Hannah can be reached at (925) 338-7227. We look forward to supporting your healing and growth.